You're here because you're looking for a photographer & I'm here jumping up and down screaming like --YES GIRL..you got the ring lol.
We are so incredibly excited to hear from you and congratulate you on your engagement. It’s the beginning of a beautiful lifelong journey - enjoy the moment! Right now, we're both interviewing one another to see if we're a great fit for one another so let me tell you a bit about myself. I am an ENTJ; I am very high-energy (and believe me you're going to want that at your wedding, I am always excited...to the point where my FB friends call me before their own family members to tell me their good news just because I'm so genuine with my reactions. I am literally ALWAYS happy for everyone. I will do all the slides with you, I will make you laugh, I will capture your best moments while being slightly invisible during the most intimate moments. Vine & Vow is more than just a photo studio - we consider our clients friends and family.
Although at one point the role of wedding photographer may have been simply snapping photos during your big day, we consider our job far more extensive; generally we are actively involved in setting the date, wedding planning, and support for both the bride and groom throughout their planning process. And boy do we have a ton of places that are super budget friendly to help alleviate cost and to help your vision come true! One thing that we have done to help offset a few cost is:
- We offer products for 98% of our packages #yay
- Albums, Prints, USB, you name it...it's probably in there. (Why, because this will be the most photographed generation that will not have one print in 10 years - let's just say you're welcome ahead of time lol)
- We offer Hair & Makeup by our trained and nationally featured & licensed artist for our bride. (Oh and yes, we use airbrush for a full high polished yet natural look #temptu)
- We have partnered with a Teen Baker who is rocking our Southern & Naked Wedding Cakes at a fraction of the price. Check out her link below.
Now that you know a little about us, we hope to hear all about you and your love story. I'd love to ask you a few questions to be able to further serve you.
- What is it about the other person you can’t live without?
- Why us? What do you like about our work and what drew you to us?
- What is the most important thing to each of you about your wedding day?
- What is your favorite photograph of the two of you together? (please attach it for us!)
- Lastly, what are you most excited for about marriage?
- Is there anything else you want to let us know? Just add it at the end!
- Can’t wait to read your answers EEK!!!
Please take a look at the "collections" and let me know if there is one that would work best for you! I would love to set up a call with you to introduce myself and get to know you a little better. What day of this week work? This will give me an opportunity to answer any questions you have and hear more about your plans! I look forward to hearing from you & I'll wait your email with the responses to these questions & your phone number to further discuss.
MARRIAGE IS AWESOME.
I was married to the most amazing man in the world and my marriage with him was the best I've ever known! Stephen was my best friend, my confidant, my prophet, my man! Our wedding day was the best day of our life & I am so excited for what God is about to do in your lives!
We treasure the photos we have together while we were dating, our engagement photos, our wedding day, and all the photos we've had since to remember this sweet season. If you invite us into your season, wherever you're both at, we commit to capturing your story in the most authentic way we can, giving space for real moments of tear-jerking intimacy and side splitting joy!
VINE + VOW CATERS TO THE "ALL-INCLUSIVE" BRIDES
"THE TRIPLE PLAY COLLECTION"
Your photos will be taken by Vine + Vow Lifestyle Photography. It will include 5-6 hours of continuous coverage, a digital gallery + products. (See below for more info)
Your image is our focus
3-Tier Southern/Naked Cake with flowers that will feed up to 100 guest. (does not include fondant)
Cherish the Sweetness of Love.
BRIDAL HAIR + MAKEUP
Full Bridal Glam or natural makeup application customized to our brides from a licensed, excited, and anointed cosmetologist.
FROM HOT MESS TO WEDDING DRESS
THE "WEDDING TRIPLE PLAY" COLLECTION
- 5-6 hours of continuous coverage with Miss Araebia
- Ideal for small/medium gatherings
- All edited images professionally retouched
- Casual/Adventureous Engagement Session (45-60 Minutes)
- 10x10 (20 Spread) Presentation Box Album USB Set with 75 images
- Private online gallery for digital downloads and ordering
- 20% off a la carte
(hair + makeup)
- full bridal glam or natural makeup application customized to our bride
- full bridal wedding hair styled to perfection
- 3 Tier Southern/Naked Cake w/flowers
- feeds up to 100 guest
Where else will you find a photographer that offers...
- HAIR + MAKEUP,
- A WEDDING CAKE,
- DIGITALS + FOLIO BOX PRINT SET
You're engaged - heck YES! We would LOVE you to add an engagement shoot to your wedding package, or shoot your engagements even if I'm not shooting your wedding :)
Not engaged? You should definitely get photos to capture this season of dating! We treasure the photos we had together before we were ever engaged, and it's the best gift and investment of your money.
Whether it's your 1st or 31st wedding anniversary, we want to capture it. Our greatest joy is anniversary shoots - they are our favorite in every way. Even if it's not your anniversary but you want to gift yourself this shoot, we're 100% in!
We LOVE traveling to shoot weddings - it is one of our greatest joys! So our prices reflect this desire we have to travel. We know it's expensive to fly two photographers out, so we adjust our prices to take into consideration the added travel cost.
- Destination weddings are outside of the USA
- They can be mid-week or weekend
- All prices are in US dollars
- * Extra hours are $375/hour, with a maximum of 10 hours coverage
- 8 hours of continuous coverage
- Online Gallery with high-resolution digital images - no watermarking and completely free downloads
- Folio Box Prints Set w/10 Matted Prints + USB
(Destination weddings shot by associate photographer trained by Miss Araebia)
ADVENTURE [DAY AFER]
One of our brides once said to us, 'I'm going to tell my daughter three things she should do for her wedding. One spends as much money as needed for an amazing Photographer! Two is to wear a dress she's comfortable in! And three is to do a 'day after' adventure shoot with her new husband - it's the most beautiful thing we chose to do!'
If you want beautiful photos at an amazing location but can't get there on your wedding day, you can add a 'day after' adventure shoot to your package. This means we will choose a date soon after your wedding to shoot just the two of you in your wedding clothes!
- Travel costs apply
- For Dallas, Day-After shoots are preferably within 3 days of the wedding, but can be booked up to 4 weeks from the wedding date, subject to our availability.
- For out of state or international weddings, day after shoots must be booked within 3 days of the wedding, and extended travel fees will be applied (extra nights of accommodation, rental car and a small increase in your travel fee).
- Date must be booked with wedding photography, as we will block out that date for you and not book anything else for it!
- Weekday only
$375 per hour
- Images added to your online Gallery
- (high-resolution digital images, no watermarking, all free)
- Day-After custom airbrush makeup and hair design
(PRODUCTS - https://www.vineandvow.com/the-products/)
Want us to shoot your elopement and reception on separate days? We would LOVE to be involved in both the moment you say I Do AND the moment you celebrate that with your family and friends!
- Reception coverage is usually a separate day to the elopement/wedding
- Reception can be mid-week or Sundays (case by case for Saturdays)
$375 per hour
- 1 shooter (unless otherwise established)
- 2 hour minimum
- Online Gallery
(high-resolution digital images, no watermarking!)
* Extra hours are $375/hour, with a maximum of 6 hours coverage
Elopement/Styled Wedding Shoot
Missed your wedding??? Want a small wedding??? NO problem!!!!
What is a styled shoot. Allow us to elaborate: A styled shoot is a collective, group effort between a variety of vendors coming together to produce a BEAUTIFUL mock wedding. If you've missed your wedding, didn't have one, or eloped and would LOVE some amazing wedding-like images, then this is for you. We rent a venue for 2-4 hours (weekdays only) we choose a small/medium simple wedding cake, invitation suite, and makeup artist and we pretend it's your big day condense in about 2-4 hours. So that means you will have images that show a perfect setting, with your perfect love for a fraction of the cost.
- All prices are in US dollars
- 3.5 hours of continuous wedding coverage with Miss Araebia
- Complementary Engagement Session
- Small 2 Tier Naked Wedding Cake
- Prints UBS Set -Custom Image Box 60 prints & 32gb Luxe Media Storage USB
- Private online gallery for proofing and ordering
- Wedding Day custom airbrush makeup and hair design (BRIDE ONLY)
* Extra hours are $400/hour, with a maximum of 6 hours coverage
(PRODUCTS - https://www.vineandvow.com/the-products/)
IN STATE TX
• Gas fee over 60 miles
• 1 night accommodation over 80 miles
OUT OF STATE
- 1 round trip flight from Dallas, TX
- WEST COAST: 2 nights
- MIDWEST: 2 nights of accommodation
- EAST COAST: 3 nights accommodation
- ALASKA OR HAWAII: 4 nights
- Rental Car
- Out of state flat rate travel fee (see below for details)
- 2 round trip flights from Dallas
- 4 nights for locations where the flight is under 15 hours
- 6 nights for locations where the flight is over 15 hours
- Rental Car for the entire time
- International flat rate travel fee (see below for details)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR DATE
I require a 30% initial deposit plus a signed contract in order to book your wedding date. Many clients book me as much as a year in advance, so please reach out before booking to make sure your date is still available. I can't wait to hear from you and get started making plans! The love in your images are going to be EPIC!!!
I require a $100 deposit plus a signed contract to save your date. If you are a bride and have paid your deposit, let's get you on the calendar as soon as possible to get your images prepared for your Save-The-Dates and/or Wedding Invitations to be sent out telling your story.
Vine & Vow Lifestyle | Intimate Portraits | Dallas TX Wedding Photographer | is experienced with barn weddings, anthropology weddings, rustic weddings, hipster weddings, elopements, intimate weddings and vintage weddings. Vine & Vow Lifestyle | Intimate Portraits is based in The Dallas Fort Worth area but available for travel outside of those specified areas. Vine & Vow is a boutique studio and commissions a limited number of weddings | elopements & lifestyle sessions so she can give her couples the time and attention they deserve on their wedding day. Vine & Vow loves inviting real emotions in your portraits, and capturing those timeless moments that our couples will cherish for the rest of their lives.